Experience Zagreb living in our modern apartment which is situated on the best location, close to the main train station and the Ban Jelačić Square, near the amazing city park "Zrinjevac" where the most popular Christmas fair in Europe is held.
All major attractions are in a walking distance from the apartment. The apartment is equipped with everything you might need for a perfect stay!
Let us know if there is anything that you would like to know about the apartment or about the city :)
Our modern apartment is situated just a few steps away from the Ban Jelačić Square and the main train station. Our apartment measures 45sqm.
It comes with one bedroom with a king size bed and a comfortable sofa for 2 people in the living room.
The kitchen is convenient and fully equipped to test out your chef skills. In case you are not in the mood for cooking, there are a lot of restaurants nearby. :)
The bathroom is modern and comes with fresh towels and toiletries!
We also provide local coffee, Nescafe and a great variety of local tea.
The cable TV offers you a variety of local and international channels, and we also provide a wide selection of domestic and international magazines and newspapers!
Everything necessary is available in the apartment. There are no shared areas in the building!
If there is anything specific that you need for your stay, we are here to assist you. If you would like us to organize you an airport or a city transfer, we will be glad to make your stay more memorable.
Our modern apartment is located in a beautiful part of the city in a historical building. The main train station is just 200 meters away and the city center is easily accessible by foot.
You can enjoy morning walks through the beautiful esplanades or take a quick walk to the Ban Jelačić Square, just a few minutes away from the apartment!
The Ban Jelačić Square, the Zagreb Cathedral, the Upper Town and all other major attractions are just 5 minutes of walk away from the apartment.
You can't imagine a better location for exploring the city in the shortest time possible. Grocery stores, restaurants and coffee shops are just a few minutes of walk away from the apartment!
Since this one-bedroom apartment is located just a few minutes away from the city center, most of the attractions are accessible by foot. However, if you would like to experience the outskirts of the city, the tram station is located only a few minutes from the apartment.
The main station is located by the main train station ("Glavni kolodvor") which is just a couple of minutes of walk away from the apartment.
If you are getting by the bus, the main bus station is 15 minutes walk away from the apartment. Also, tram line number 6 goes directly to the main bus station and back.
The apartment doesn't come with a free parking spot, but feel free to contact us for suggestions!
- Bed linen & towels
- Free cot on request
- Iron & ironing board
- Cable tv
- Air conditioning
- Free internet access
- Free wireless internet
- No smoking rooms/facilities
- No pets allowed
- Wireless internet
- No parties
- Paid parking on the street
- Paid parking with garage
- medical emergency contact
- police emergency contact
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Disinfectants used for cleaning
- Social distancing following guidelines from local authorities
- Contactless check-in and checkout is available.
- Contactless check-in available
- Contactless check-out available
- Staff follow all safety protocols from local authorities
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authorities guidelines
- Linen and towels washed in at least 60°C/140°F
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Guest accommodation cleaning can be avoided on request
- Cashless payment available
- Property follows sanitization practices of Croatian Tourism Association (HUT - Croatia)
- Ban Jelacic Square in Zagreb (700.00 meters)
- Bothanical Garden (1.00 km)
- Cathedral (300.00 meters)
- Croatian Parliament Building (1.20 km)
- Funicular (800.00 meters)
- Ilusion Museum (1.70 km)
- Main Bus Terminal (1.00 km)
- main train station (100.00 meters)
- Mimara Museum (1.50 km)
- Museum of Broken Relationships (1.30 km)
- The Croatian National Theatre (1.10 km)
- The Museum of Torture (850.00 meters)
- The Museum of Zagreb (1.30 km)
- Zagreb 360' Observation Deck (350.00 meters)